1. Physical part of interview preparation:Applicants often forget on this critical part of job interview preparation. To have a good sleep and a good meal can be critical.
Also to run a half marathon one day before the job interview is not a very best idea. If your body hurts, your mind will be too focused on it and your interview concentration low.Best thing you can do is to spend a perfect day, or at least a perfect half-day before your job interview. Do what you like, go for a walk to nature, or watch your favorite TV series.
Do not stress yourself too much in the last moments. That’s never positive. Go to bed early the day before your job interview and have a good tasty breakfast definitely.
Enjoy your time before the job interview, so both your mind and body will be relaxed and ready for the important moment. You will need your best performance in the job interview to have a chance.
2. Informational part of interview preparation:This is the part most of the applicants focus on before their job interview. Of course, it is also a very important one. You should definitely double-check all your materials, your interview portfolio, resume, but also your travel plan and all the little things to ensure everything is at place.
You should read the company website carefully, the same about their Facebook account, Twitter account etc.Clever applicants will also use Google search feature to check some information about people that will interview them. Armed with all these information you can easily show your strong interest and desire to work for the company and also compliment someone from the interviewers, for their recent achievements.
Don't go into the interview with lots of baggage's - Psychological or physical.If you are asked to bring certificates, references, etc, get them ready well in advance to avoid having to chase around on the morning of the big day.
Research the Company
In general, you want to find out:
what products or services the company sells
who their customers and competitors are
how the company is doing within the industry
what the company culture is like
3. Mental part of interview preparation:It is exactly the mental part of interview preparation where the biggest gap between winners and losers stands. When going to the job interview, it is critical to have the right mindset.
* Be relax
* Listen positive music's or play video game whatever to clear your mind.
* In case that you strongly believe into the last minute preparation, do it in a relaxing, simple way. Do not bury yourself with tons of papers. That will just confuse you and make you feeling stressed…
4. Practical part of interview preparation:Although all of us have heard that any practice is better than theory, just few apply it also when speaking about job interviews.At your job interview you're certain to be asked specific questions about your CV, your potential employer and the industry, so make sure you've done your homework.Have a mock interview with a friend based on the interview questons you're likely to face.
Plan, Prepare, Practice. will help you to build confidence and present yourself well in the interview
To your success