Failures should not stop you from moving ahead and starting over or create something new.
Failure can bring so much to learn about ourselves and how we work. Each time you bounce back from problems and rise above obstacles, you will grow mentally stronger.
Get back up and try again when you fail. Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses. And no matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
An article in medium.com reveals a few points that you can do when you fail in life or business.
* Learn to have a flexible mindset. When you rigidly try to stick to a plan or achieve a goal and things don't go as expected, then you feel derailed. But having a flexible mindset will help you to find new ways to reach your goal.
* It is difficult to navigate through life all alone and this is where seeking help plays an important role. When the hope inside us begins to fade, we look for it in others. Whatever happens, you can reach out to people who have been there before. It’s never too late to seek help.
* When you feel like quitting, think why you held on so long. It’s easy to give up on something, because not doing it is always easier. But giving up means you’re losing something important. while we all share the commonality of failing to live up to our better nature, we also share the bond of being able to start again. Your goal should be progress, not perfection
* Never let your failure to stop you from trying something new. It makes you stronger and better prepared for new projects. Yes, failure is undesirable.Yes, failing is never what we plan for when we pursue a goal.
Once you’ve recovered, you are better equipped to chase after more dreams, more secure in knowing that you’ve survived a failure.
* It is important that your mind and body is rested well when you are struggling.
There is always a better way to get something done. You may not be able to take a long break from work, but the point is, give yourself a break and get back to it with a new mindset.
* When you fail in something, that is not the end of the world there is always another chance. It is up to you to figure out a different path towards the same goal.
The biggest screw up you can make is to just give up and accept that you can’t succeed because of you who you are or where you come from. If you are going through hell, don’t stop. And if you catch hell, don’t hold it.
One thing is absolutely certain, if you really want to succeed in life, if you want to do something special, something incredible, if you want to fulfill your dreams, you have to understand that failure is inevitable