AGM - Legal - Litigation
- Experience: 3-8 Years
- Location: Andheri, Mumbai
- Industry: Real Estates
*Advocate/Lawyer having 3 to 8 years post qualification experience in real estate sector required*
Salary - Upto *Rs. 10 lacs* and depending on current salary and Interview
Location - *Andheri, Mumbai*
Designation - *AGM - Legal - Litigation*
Brief Profile and Requirement:
1. In-depth knowledge of *RERA, TOPA, Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments, MHADA, etc*
2. *Briefing session* and discussions with the Advocates and Senior Counsels *to prepare the statements / affidavits / petitions etc.*
3. Should have excellent knowledge of drafting *Contracts, Agreements, Licenses, JV's, Franchise, Service Contract, MOU's ,Deeds, EPC's, Consultancy & project Agmts* etc.
4. Should have good knowledge of Contracts, *IPR, Real estate, Arbitration, Land Acquisition Act, Corp. Law, TOPA and other laws* as applicable
5. *Preparing rental agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Sale agreements, Construction agreements* and other necessary and incidental documents for the effective implementation of the project.
Interested candidates may send their CV to *firstname.lastname@example.org*
Subject line *"Lawyer - Real Estate - Litigation"*
Candidates above 38 years of age should not apply
Do mention your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reasons for quitting current organization and available time-slots in this week and next week for an interview in an email.
*Vacancy ends on 22 September*